Tuesday 20 October 2015

Settling in


 
 

When we first left our old home town and arrived in our new one, we were in a Holiday House for the first Month while we waited for Settlement on our house.  We loved exploring our new home town - and are excited about all the places we have yet to visit.

Now we are settling into our new home and I no longer get lost trying to find certain shops in town.  We are making friends and are getting to know our neighbours.

After all the initial worry about moving our children it always amazes me how resilient they are.  They have taken to their new surroundings like ducks to water!

Now that Spring is here we are looking forward to the warmer weather arriving and dipping more than our toes into the lake.

We have lots of painting to do in the house along with curtains and carpet to be replaced ................. eventually and hopefully a bathroom update and kitchen extension. 

This weekend will be a long one and I'm dying to get my hands into the soil and start planting.  I have one more room to unpack, I can't believe the amount of boxes there were!  I was pleased to use the school holidays as an excuse to have a break - we had a full house of extra small people!

I often get asked if we miss our old town and our house in the country.  Sometimes, I do, especially our friends, (some) family and our awesome neighbour Jill.  But mostly I'm excited about our future.  I'm relishing the time I have with my family, and enjoying the newness of everything around us.  I love an Adventure me, and this journey feels like a good one.

Enjoy your week lovelies, and thank you so much for your comments and feedback on my last post.  I will definitely keep the blog name, so thank you!



14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are settling in just fine! I always like a bit of adventure and I would love to move to a new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back, how lovely for you & your family to have an exciting new adventure & a new house to decorate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very glad to hear that it was lovely, new and exciting things that meant that you hadn't blogged - especially as I had only just found your blog!! It could have been something horrible, so I was happy. Your new area looks beautiful - & it looks as though you will have lots of fun renovating/redecorating the house. I look forward to regular updates & finding out about your plans for a business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I feel you! So so happy for you all and what an exciting time!! Busy but exciting! And aren't children amazing?! Hope you continue to love your new spot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, the thrill of being able to put your stamp on a new home! It's so exciting, isn't it? And that looks like one impressive view out of your window. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
    He also do the following spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Love spell
    Penis enlargement spell
    herpes/hiv
    Winning spell
    His email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
    Or his WhatsApp +2348105150446

    ReplyDelete
  7. You’re so interesting! I don’t suppose I’ve truly read through anything like this before. So nice to discover someone with a few genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality. 휴게텔

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am usually to blog writing and also I actually appreciate your content. The post has really peaks my rate of interest. I am going to bookmark your site as well as keep checking for new information. 외국인출장

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I originally commented I clicked the -Alert me when new remarks are added- checkbox as well as now each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the very same remark. Is there any way you can eliminate me from that solution? Many thanks! 스포츠마사지

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I am one of the most impressed people in your article. 슬롯사이트 If possible, please visit my website as well. Thank you.


    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the nice post! Hope you a good day! Nothing better than a quilted crossbody bag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...